The Sonic Meridian Flush is an on-body treatment, much like a massage, that helps to relax the body and increase energy flow through the body. A variety of tuning fork frequencies and crystals are used to activate energy centers to move energy that lies stagnant in the body. One of the tuning forks used, called the Sonic Slider, carries the unique frequency of 93.96 Hz, which is the 12th harmonic of the Schumann Resonance. This frequency (a video of this frequency is shown above) is known for the following:
- It has been tested to relieve fascia knots that inhibit proper fluid flow.
- These fascia knots cause swelling in the muscle tissue, increasing the body’s overall size and weight.
- The muscle tissue stores unprocessed emotions, so relieving there fascia knots often results in the release of old emotions.
- 93.96 Hz is referred to as the frequency of youth, using it directly on the body naturally tones muscles and tighten skin.
What to expect during a Sonic Meridian Flush session?
- Central energy column activation
- Walk up the spine with weighted forks
- Frequency activations on neck and upper back
- Connecting specific meridian points to increase energetic flow
- Facial treatment to relax all muscles in the face (aka — Sonic Botox)
- Scalp treatment
- Diagnosis of energy blockages from the fingers up to the chest
- On-body work to clear blockages in upper body
- Gentle hand massage
- Diagnosis of energy blockages from the feet up to the hips
- On-body work to clear blockages in lower body
- Gentle foot massage
Session last between 1 – 1.5 hours. It is recommended to drink a lot of water before and after the session. Many clients report being in a deep meditative state during a Sonic Meridian Flush session. Feeling tired after the session is expected, however, the frequencies used electromagnetically charges the body, so a significant increase in energy is commonly found the following day after a session.